107 Acacia Avenue
107 Acacia Avenue, Belvedere
Unique Belvedere home with incredible 180 degree panoramic views of downtown San Francisco, Bay Bridge, Alcatraz, Angel Island, Corinthian Island and the Lagoon. This beautiful house is situated on a promontory at the end of Acacia Avenue, perched high above the San Francisco Yacht Club and it therefore, combines the most magnificent views and privacy.
This home offers full three bedrooms and two baths consists of hallway, walking to two separate bedrooms on each side with views and one bathroom. You walk up to the second floor to a beautiful, spacious living room overlooking the panoramic view as well as matured trees which creates a sensational feeling of relaxation and privacy. The dining room opens to a back deck and captures the views. The kitchen is adjacent to the dining room which has been remodeled and well maintained. On the same floor, the spacious master bedroom also captures great views and opens to the balcony with large windows. Adjacent to the master bedroom, there is a master bathroom with top shower head and a walk-in closet. Throughout the top floor is all refurbished hardwood floors. The two bedrooms have new carpet and the whole house has been recently painted.
There are two average size storage rooms below the house. The car port sits on top of the hill that still captures the view.
- Walking distance to the ferry to downtown San Francisco
- Walking distance to downtown, shops, movie theatres and restaurants
- One of the best school districts
- Prospective Buyers are advised to review, prior to any offer, the Property Disclosure Package available on request.
- Taxes will be reassessed upon the sale to approximately 1.1826 of the purchase price.